Sportsman's Logistics does not perform warranty repair work on products it sells, and therefore SPORTSMAN'S LOGISTICS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer. Please ship all repairs directly to the manufacturer to avoid delays.
All items listed are subject to prior sale. Prices are subject to change without notice. If one or more items in your order are not available, we will ship a partial order and notify you of what was and was not shipped.
Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. All concerns must be brought to the attention of your service professional within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Click here for more information.
In order to best meet your needs, Sportsman's Logistics offers a variety of easy payment options including credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express), Paypal, certified check or money order. Personal checks are not accepted.
SPORTSMAN'S LOGISTICS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE: "Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state, district or territory where the receipt, possession, sale or use of any such merchandise is prohibited." Your order will be canceled if your order contains an item that is not allowed to be shipped to your state.
All manufacturer logos, images, trademarks and other intellectual property are owned solely by the manufacturer. Sportsman's Logistics has no rights, title, license or other interest in and to such property. Sportsman's Logistics uses the manufacturers' logos and images at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
In some cases, Sportsman's Logistics may utilize third-party solutions that collect personal information. In such cases, Sportsman's Logistics retains all legal rights to this information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
"Personal information" is information that identifies or is capable of being associated with an identifiable person.
"Aggregate information" is information about the use of the Site, or general demographics that cannot be associated with an identifiable person.
The personal information we receive comes directly from users through various activities on the Site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- order placement;
- account creation and management;
- email subscriptions;
- sweepstakes entries;
- catalog and flyer requests;
- product and service reviews;
- product questions and answers.
Information Collected from Third Party Sites
We may collect information about you from third party web sites in the course of collecting sweepstakes entries or other activities.
We automatically collect certain information when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, and your activity on the Site in order to improve your experience.
We also log information from referring URLs in order to better understand our Customers’ interests and optimize online exposure. This data is for aggregate purposes.
Additionally, we may use Web beacons or similar technology on the Site. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Site or in emails relating to the Site to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Site, such as to count visits, track links, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may use analytics services to help us analyze how users use the Site. In connection with these analytics services, we or third parties may place cookies, web beacons and other devices or technologies on this Site and other Web sites to collect information and enable the tracking of traffic data. The data collected typically includes information such as your IP address, your ISP and the browser you use, the time spent on Web pages, links clicked, click streams, activities engaged in, and purchases made. If this data is linked to any personally identifying information, then it will be treated as personal information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to:
- contact you for administrative purposes or provide you with Customer service;
- provide services, send confirmations, complete transactions requested by you and verify that you have submitted a review, question or response in connection with the Site;
- respond to any questions, comments, problems, requests or complaints, or request feedback;
- monitor and analyze site usage and trends and to personalize and improve the Site and our users' experiences;
- organize the Site to better serve you and customize or develop our products and services;
- send you emails pertaining to our verification process, our policies, and content that you submit;
- investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens the network or otherwise violates the Usage Agreement;
- provide you with news and information about our events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you.
Personal information provided on our Site may be linked together or merged with other personal information we obtain about you so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our products or services.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We occasionally exchange our customer postal address list with other reputable companies. You may opt-out or otherwise prohibit such uses by checking the "Do not share my information" box on the Your Account page and saving the change, or by contacting Customer Service using the Contact Us page. You may also send a note, requesting that your postal address not be shared, along with your name and address.
Public Posts: Posts made through the Site are intended to be public. Therefore, any information, including personal information, you post in reviews, comments, questions, answers, groups, forums and other public areas will be publicly available as part of the Site.
Social Sharing: The Site and the Services may also offer social sharing features (such as the Facebook "Like" button) or other tools which let you share actions you take on our Site. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with third-party social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies for the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
Other sharing: We may also share personal information:
- with service providers ("Service Providers") who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when we have your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of , our Customers, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to enforce our terms, or protect or our Customers from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Site; Sportsman's LogisticsSportsman's Logistics
- to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Sportsman's Logistics.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
To "opt-out" of receiving promotional e-mail from us, you can; (a) Contact Us; or (b) click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email you receive from us.
Please note that opting out of promotional emails will not prevent you from receiving administrative communications, such as those concerning the operation of the Site or order information, or about a review, question, answer or comment you have submitted.
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, you should not register with or otherwise provide personal information to our Site.
We use reasonable security measures in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We cannot, however, guarantee protection of all information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Furthermore, we have no control over the security of other sites you might visit or with which you may interact or do business.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or the practices of or your dealings with the Site, please Contact Us, or contact us at the following address:Sportsman's LogisticsAttention: Mike Lollar15596 W. County Rd. 18ELoveland, CO 80537