Licenses: Elk licenses over the counter except for muzzleloader, 1st and 4th Rifle seasons. No or low preference points needed to draw a license. Deer licenses are draw only and take preference points.
1. DIY, daily guide for the group or fully guided horseback hunting and 50% success in recent years.
2. Cabins hold 2, 4 and 6 and non-hunters ok. Lodge for horseback guided hunters.
3. 640 acres private and access to 10,000 acres blocked National Forest.
4. Cabins are laid out such that you won’t see other hunters. Take showers at the lodge.
5. Elevation from 7,000’ to 11,000’, mixed environment, hay fields that deer use but elk move back into timber.
6. Add daily guided for group of 2 or more for $250/day, 1 on 1 $300/day. Game retrieval available.
Elk/Mule Deer semi-guided, archery, 5 days, cabin on private, $995/person
Elk/Mule Deer semi-guided, muzzleloader, 5 days, cabin on private, $995/person
Use the Outfitter Request Form or call us using the phone number at the top of the page to check on availability, ask questions or book it.
Disclaimer: All prices are per person unless otherwise noted. No additional fees for booking, the price is the price except for NM adds sales tax. Unless otherwise noted price is per person, no licenses/tags included, game processing and taxidermy costs extra. There is no guarantee in hunting. Availability and prices subject to change by the outfitter or landowner and they have the last word. If there is a discrepancy between our posted price and what they say it is then we do our best to negotiate for you but offer no guarantee. We do our best to audit them making sure what they say they offer they actually do by visiting them or going on hunts we pay for. No refunds for early tag out. No guarantee on filling hunting licenses.