Licenses: Elk licenses are draw only for archery, muzzleloader, 1st and 4th seasons. No to low preference points needed to draw. Elk licenses over the counter for 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons. Deer licenses 100% draw but no to high preference points depending on season. Deer vouchers may be available, ask for details.
1. Exclusive hunting rights on 2000 acres of private ranch property, along with over 100,000 acres of Roosevelt National Forest, which borders The Famous Rocky Mountain National Park & Indian Peaks Wilderness.
2. The opportunity to take a 300+ B&C Colorado Bull Elk with us is very high. Preference points are usually required to draw the license.
3. Accommodations. Luxury Lodge & Pack-in Camps.
4. Hunts include all food and lodging in the surprising comforts of our 2 story log cabin, which sits at 9200 ft elevation.
5. All hunting in the National Forest will be done by horseback, on foot, or ATV depending on which area we are hunting. Your hunt includes home cooked meals, beds, full bathroom, satellite TV, cell phone service. WiFi, and vehicle access.
Archery/Muzzleloader DIY Elk/Deer Lodge and 7,000 Private Acres for 4 Max
Use the Outfitter Request Form or call us using the phone number at the top of the page to check on availability, ask questions or book it.
Disclaimer: All prices are per person unless otherwise noted. No additional fees for booking, the price is the price except for NM adds sales tax. Unless otherwise noted price is per person, no licenses/tags included, game processing and taxidermy costs extra. There is no guarantee in hunting. Availability and prices subject to change by the outfitter or landowner and they have the last word. If there is a discrepancy between our posted price and what they say it is then we do our best to negotiate for you but offer no guarantee. We do our best to audit them making sure what they say they offer they actually do by visiting them or going on hunts we pay for. No refunds for early tag out. No guarantee on filling hunting licenses.